Do you need a roadmap for your upcoming data center or IT (Information Technology) move?
By now, you have many questions:
- How much is this going to cost?
- Can we move our infrastructure alone?
- What are the best practices?
- Is our moving date feasible?
- Can someone help with site selection?
- Will you lose your job if the move goes badly?
- What are the top mistakes made when relocating?
Perhaps the most daunting challenge for an organization is moving their datacenter and associated IT (Information Technology) infrastructure.
Where do you start? Most IT staffs are already stretched thin, lack the experience of a complex move, and have not kept up on critical documentation essential to executing a successful relocation. E-Oasis offers complete management and relocation services for your datacenter and IT infrastructure.
Our services are customized to meet your requirements. Our methodologies, borne out of real experience, can keep your operations running with minimal downtime and reduced risk
E-Oasis offers these benefits:
- Comprehensive up-front planning
- Minimal disruption to operations during all move phases
- Dedicated Technical Project Manager
- Minimized financial risk
- Successful transition to the new environment
Do you need that roadmap now?
Call or e-mail our office and we will establish a roadmap for your move. Generally, these high-level steps are followed to ensure a successful move:
- Establish the Scope of the Move
- Sign ATP (Authority to Proceed)
- Move Plan with time line and action items developed and presented by E-Oasis
- Move executed
Are you Ready to Proceed?
Use any of these methods to get what you need fast.
Need it Fast
- Call (303) 485-1115
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Mountain Standard Time